Friday, July 12, 2013

Western Road Trip Map

I just booked my roundtrip to Las Vegas, where I'll be flying in August 5th and out on the 15th.  On this trip, I'll be passing through 17 states, in this order Nevada, California, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Wyoming, South Dakota, North Dakota, Montana, Idaho, Washington, and Oregon.  After this leg I'll be up to 49/50 states, and the only one left will be Alaska.

This is the route I've mapped out for the road trip next month:


Here's the link if you want the Google Maps interactive version.


The state that I'm most looking forward to driving through is Montana because it seems wide open with endless possibilities.  The specific area I'm excited to drive through is the Black Hills in South Dakota, especially after watching Deadwood.


No comments:

Post a Comment